There is still something exciting about opening up a fresh page in a brand new notebook and starting to write. No matter how many times you may have messed up before, you can convince yourself that this time around you will get it right. There is a similar sense of foolish optimism in Florence this summer.
After an amazing 10-year journey under owners Diego and Andrea Della Valle - the brothers behind the Tod’s shoe empire - there is the definite feel of a new beginning at Fiorentina. The manager, backroom staff and many of the playing personnel have been replaced. A real wind of change has been blowing down from the Fiesole hills.
For those who have not been following the last decade of the Viola’s turbulent history it has had more ups and downs than a mountain pass over the Appenines. It is worth a brief resume in order to understand this summer’s upheaval. The tale has as many twists as a packet of fusilli pasta.
Reblogged from afootballreport
- professional-resume-writers reblogged this from giancarlorinaldi
- istolethekeystotheskies reblogged this from afootballreport
- marcussour reblogged this from afootballreport
- denilsonaires likes this
- se-xart likes this
- dominicvieira likes this
- This was featured in #Football
- jenimaufry reblogged this from afootballreport
- nogtura likes this
- cuore-forte likes this
- bashfulmike likes this
- prakatama reblogged this from afootballreport
- theyoungfellas likes this
- memoryarcade said: orange juice!!!
- salvahernandez likes this
- reinventthegame reblogged this from afootballreport
- mydesirehasnoshame likes this
- nabilesss reblogged this from afootballreport
- pablodiablo10 likes this
- adinosaurus likes this
- west-ham-away likes this
- giancarlorinaldi reblogged this from afootballreport
- northonpinheiro reblogged this from afootballreport
- northonpinheiro likes this
- afootballreport posted this